New Statesman’s Politics Live 2022 conference convened some the biggest names in British politics to dissect the most pressing policy issues of the day. This ‘must attend’ event will return on 27 June 2023 to once again establish itself as Britain’s most thought-provoking and dynamic political conference.
- The Red Wall – What do both parties need to do to keep or gain seats in former Labour heartlands?
- Still special? US and UK relations in the era of Biden and Brexit
- What are the biggest threats to the UK’s national security and how can we tackle them?
- How can we solve the housing crisis and build homes that are fit for the future?
- Post-pandemic health policy: What next for the NHS?
- What is Johnsonism and will it outlast Boris Johnson?
To view the full agenda visit the website.
- Early Bird Conference Pass £69.00 inc VAT available until 14th April
- Conference Pass £119.00 inc VAT available from 15th April
*New Statesman Subscribers can access 25% off the available rate - please enquire for details. A 25% off group discount booking is also available for 3+ passes bought at the same time. Please apply ‘NSGRP15’ at the payment stage to access this discount.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on subscriber discounts.