Overview: New Statesman Politics Live will showcase the very best of the New Statesman, with panels, live interviews, speeches, roundtables, and debates that bring together policymakers from across the political spectrum. Join us on Tuesday 28th June 2022 in London to hear insights from experts, politicians and industry leaders; network with fellow influential guests and address the most pressing policy questions facing the UK. Key Topics:
- The Red Wall – What do both parties need to do to keep or gain seats in former Labour heartlands?
- Still special? US and UK relations in the era of Biden and Brexit
- What are the biggest threats to the UK’s national security and how can we tackle them?
- How can we solve the housing crisis and build homes that are fit for the future?
- Post-pandemic health policy: What next for the NHS?
- What is Johnsonism and will it outlast Boris Johnson?