The Regional Development in the Age of Levelling Up conference will convene leading national and regional decision makers on 11th May 2023 in Birmingham.
With the establishment of the new Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, the levelling up agenda is truly at the heart of UK policy making. Through panels, live interviews, speeches and debates, leading parliamentarians, local government representatives and industry figures will explore policy areas ranging from social mobility and skills challenges to local government, transport and investment.
This free-to-attend event is an opportunity for advocates of regional development to foster ideas, facilitate debate and understand how to make the most of the vast number of opportunities coming their way.
This is your chance to engage with policy makers and policy shapers who share a collective vision for a levelled up United Kingdom.
- What does levelling up mean for local government and devolution?
- How can levelling up tackle inequalities?
- What is the role of regional transport in the levelling up agenda?
- How can the energy industry create jobs and promote regional growth?
- Solving the productivity problem: regional growth and jobs.
For more information and to see highlights from this year, please visit our website.