The Future of Climate Finance is an exclusive one-day conference held in the heart of London that will address the escalating mobilisation of finance in favour of sustainable global development.
Join us on 8th June 2022 at America Square Conference Centre to hear high-level representatives from global finance, along with senior business leaders, policymakers and regulators, distil the latest trends and initiatives driving the future of green finance.
- Crisis capitalism: Are we shifting to a different relationship with capital?
- How is the regulatory landscape shaping the future of sustainable capital?
- Green finance development trends
- What are the current growth and deal characteristics of green instruments?
- Issuer Focus: What do investors want from green finance?
- The challenging politics of climate change
- Climate finance opportunities for private markets investors
- Measuring the impact of our actions
- Setting the agenda: predictions for COP27
To view the full agenda visit the website.
This event is complimentary for asset owners, investment professionals and bankers. .Service providers will be subject to a charge, and you will be contacted by a member of our sales team in due course.