NS Politics Live will showcase the very best of the New Statesman, with panels, live interviews, speeches and debates that bring together policymakers from across the political spectrum. Join us on Tuesday 27th June 2023 in the heart of Westminster to hear insights from experts, politicians and industry leaders; network with fellow influential guests and address the most pressing policy questions facing the UK.
To visit our website for more information.
- Student Conference Pass £49.00 inc VAT
- Conference Pass £119.00 inc VAT available from 15th April
*New Statesman Subscribers can access 25% off the available rate – please enquire for details. A 25% off group discount booking is also available for 3+ passes bought at the same time. Please apply ‘NSGRP15’ at the payment stage to access this discount.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on subscriber discounts.
Important Security Information for Event Delegates
We are excited to have you join us at New Statesman Politics Live, and we want to ensure an enjoyable experience for all attendees. As part of our commitment to your security, we would like to share some important information and kindly request that you arrive at the event well in advance of the start time. Please note that, as there will be enhanced security measures upon arrival and throughout the event, we would like you to be aware of the following:
- Early arrival recommendation: To allow sufficient time for security procedures, we strongly advise you to arrive at the event venue well in advance of the start time. Registration will open at 8am. We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the first session (8.50am). This will provide ample time for check-in, security bag checks and any potential queuing.
- Enhanced registration measures: There will be an enhanced registration check. Please ensure you have your registration confirmation email, either on your mobile device or as a print out, ready to show our team. Without this there will be delay to entry.
- Re-entry process: You will be able to re-enter the conference, but please note you will need to go through the security check again. If you lose your name badge (provided at registration), you will need to go through the arrival registration process again.
- Networking opportunities: Arriving early provides an excellent opportunity for networking and connecting with fellow attendees before the conference begins.
Important reminder: Please remember to bring your registration confirmation email on your mobile device or as a print out for smooth check-in and entry. Having this readily accessible will help expedite the process and minimise any potential delays.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated event support team here.