NS Politics Live will showcase the very best of the New Statesman, with panels, live
interviews, speeches and debates that bring together policymakers from across the
political spectrum. Join us on Tuesday 27th June 2023 in the heart of Westminster
to hear insights from experts, politicians and industry leaders; network with fellow
influential guests and address the most pressing policy questions facing the UK.
- What will it take for the major political parties to win the next election?
- How can the UK’s national security strategy make the world a safer place?
- How can the government make a success of levelling up?
- Health Check: How can we make the most of the NHS and prepare for future health crises?
- Feeling the Pinch: How can we increase financial resilience in the future?
To visit our website for more information.