REGISTRATION FOR SUNDAY’S RECEPTION IS NOW CLOSED
However, if you missed the registrations for our Sunday night opening reception, we still have two additional drinks receptions located within the secure zone where guests have the opportunity to network with fellow influential guests.
1. 19:30-21:00 on Monday 9th October – New Statesman & The Royal Society
- Drinks Reception: ‘Science 2040: How can a long-term vision for R&D benefit people across the UK?’
- Location: ACC Liverpool, Room 11A
- Peter Kyle MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Science, Innovation and Technology
- Chi Onwurah MP, Shadow Minister for Science, Research and Innovation
- Sir Adrian Smith, President, The Royal Society
2. 18:30–20:00 on Tuesday 10th October – New Statesman & Channel 4
- Drinks Reception: ‘Building a brighter future for the creative industries across the UK’
- Location: ACC Liverpool, Room 11C
- Thangam Debbonaire MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport
- Tracy Brabin, Mayor of West Yorkshire
- Lisa Nandy MP, Shadow Cabinet Minister for International Development
Please note: You will need access the pass to enter the secure zone to join both evening receptions. Please select the appropriate registration option to join us for Monday’s or Tuesday’s drinks receptions.